(Registrations may be turned in anytime prior to deadline dates.)
- February 1, 2017 Market Beef Registration
- February 11, 2017 Market Beef Weigh In 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- June 1, 2017 Large Animal Registration (Horses, Dairy, Beef Breeding, Sheep, Swine & Swine Carcass, Llamas, Goats)
- July 12, 2017 BCYF King & Queen Registration (Ages 16-20) Prince & Princess (Ages 9-12)
- July 1, 2017 Small Animal Registration (Rabbits, Poultry, Cats, Dogs, Pocket Pets)
- August 1, 2017 Still Exhibits Registration (Crafts, Home Economics, Flowers, Horticulture, Variety Classes)
- August 1, 2017 Baked Fruit Pie Contest (open to Berrien County Residents ages (youth 12-21) adults (22 & older)
** There is a BCYF Drop Box, available 24 hours (stocked with forms) located near the Fair Office door where you may leave completed Entry Forms, after office hours.
BCYF Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Exhibit Release Times! Rabbits, Dairy and Market Animals only will be Saturday at 11:30 p.m.
All other Livestock – Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (may start lining up at 6:00 a.m.)
Still Exhibits – Sunday 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.