Look over the 2017 Exhibitor Handbook on line. Decide what you want to enter and proceed with on line.
Here’s what you need to know
- There is NO charge to the Exhibitor.
- Each Exhibitor must have their own individual online account in order to submit entries online. But families may enter under one user name and password.
- Accounts do not carry over from previous years.
- You will need to provide the username, email, and password you supplied at the time you created your account.
- If you have forgotten your username or password you will be able to request the information be emailed to you from the login screen.
- An email confirmation is sent to you after you have completed your entries. That is your “yellow” copy for entry day. Please make your font large on your email!
- Write on the top right corner of that copy the last 4 numbers of your SS# with your last initial (EX: H4540) and your age.
- If you have a market animal that is housed at a different address, email that address to email@example.com.
- If you have a dog or cat, email picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or put in drop box, but MUST be on or before July 1st deadline!
Starting May 1st you can register!