Due to the stay home, stay safe Executive Order extension to June 12th, Exhibitor Handbooks and Online Entries will be postponed to June 15th.
Exhibitor Handbooks will be available at:
- Pater Hardware, St. Joseph
- Baroda City Mills, Baroda
- GreenMark Equipment, Eau Claire/Sodus
- Rural King, Niles
- Red & White Feed, Benton Harbor/Millburg
- Family Farm & Home, Benton Harbor
- Tractor Supply Co., Niles
- True Value Hardware, Coloma
- Watervliet Fruit Exchange, Watervliet
- Seifert’s Farm Supply, Three Oaks
- State Farm Insurance – Tom Rossman, New Buffalo
- Tractor Supply Co., Stevensville
- Harding’s Friendly Market, Bridgman
- Harding’s Friendly Market, Buchanan
On June 15th, online entries will be open at www.bcyf.org. Equine registration forms will be available at www.bcyf.org on June 15th.
July 1st registration deadline for large and small animals will not change.