Volunteers needed at BCYF to prepare for 2021 Fair:
Aug 2, 3, 4 – 5:30 pm
- clean stalls after large non-fair event this past weekend
- painting projects – Gate 3 ticket booths, white posts, soffit of YMB
- weed eat – bring your favorite weed eater and help clean up around trees, water risers, buildings, show rings, etc
- weeding flower beds
Aug 3 – 5:30 pm
- help remove horse stalls from Barn 52 & 53 from the large non-fair event and put them up in the tents for BCYF – we need about 8 strong people to help with this tear down and set-up of stalls.
Aug 6 & 8 – 9 am
- pounding t-posts and setting up snow fence – prefer adult help
During 2021 BCYF:
If you are interested in volunteering to work at a ticket booth – please contact Karen Klug at 269-473-4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Various times available – some 3 and 4 hour commitments.