Provides bedding for two market hog pens (250 hogs per year)
Creates a fair experience for five visitors (120,000 visitor per year)
Hosts one of 33 non-fair events increasing our economic impact in the local community
Provides one new sheep pen - we completed all new sheep pens in 2018
Provides ribbons, trophies, premiums and judges for twenty youth exhibitors (2,134 in 2018)
2020 is 75th anniversary of the Berrien County Youth Fair! You can pre-order your decade shirt now for a $10 deposit.
- 40’s and 50’s will be worn on Monday, August 17
- 60’s and 70’s will be worn on Tuesday, August 18
- 80’s and 90’s will be worn on Wednesday, August 19
- 2000’s and 2010’s will be worn on Thursday, August 20
- 2020 exhibitors will wear theirs on Friday, August 21
- Everyone wears their shirt on Saturday, August 22!