BCYF Registration Deadlines
(Registrations may be turned in anytime prior to deadline dates.)
- February 1 Market Beef and Beef Carcass Registration
- February Market Beef Weigh In 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. TBA
- June 1 Large Animal Registration (Horses, Dairy, Beef Breeding, Sheep, Swine & Swine carcass, Llamas and Goats)
- July 1 Small Animal Registration (Rabbits, Poultry, Cats, Dogs, Pocket Pets)
- July 13 King & Queen and Prince & Princess applications due
- August 1 Still Exhibits Registration (Crafts, Home Economics, Flowers, Horticulture, Variety Classes)
- August 1 Baked Fruit Pie Contest (open to Berrien County Residents ages (youth 12-21) adults (22 & older)
On line entry is open May 1st to enter all but Equine
** There is a BCYF Drop Box, available 24 hours (stocked with forms) located near the Fair Office door where you may leave completed Entry Forms, after office hours.
BCYF Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Exhibitor Open House – May 18th 6:30 p.m.
Be an Exhibitor at the Fair! Each Department will have someone there to answer all your questions!
Never been an exhibitor, but want to learn how?
Already an Exhibitor but want to try a new area/classes?
Exhibitor Open House
Free Event for parents and kids ages 5-20
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:30 pm
Berrien County Youth Fairgrounds
Youth Memorial Building (the brick building on US 31across from United Federal C.U.)
Exhibit Release Times! Rabbits, Dairy and Market Animals only will be Saturday at 11:30 p.m.
All other Livestock – Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (may start lining up at 6:00 a.m.)
Rabbits and Poultry want all animals by 9:00 a.m. on Sunday!
Still Exhibits – Sunday 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.