BCYF Registration Deadlines
Still Exhibits get entered on Sunday, Aug. 13, 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
All animals get entered Sunday, Aug. 13th, see each department! 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
(Registrations may be turned in anytime prior to deadline dates.)
- February 1 Market Beef and Beef Carcass Registration
- February Market Beef Weigh In 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. TBA
- June 1 Large Animal Registration (Horses, Dairy, Beef Breeding, Sheep, Swine & Swine carcass, Llamas and Goats)
- July 1 Small Animal Registration (Rabbits, Poultry, Cats, Dogs, Pocket Pets)
- July 16th King & Queen and Prince & Princess applications due
- August 1 Still Exhibits Registration (Crafts, Home Economics, Flowers, Horticulture, Variety Classes)
- August 1 Baked Fruit Pie Contest (open to Berrien County Residents ages (youth 12-21) adults (22 & older)
On line entry is open May 1st to enter all but Equine
** There is a BCYF Drop Box, available 24 hours (stocked with forms) located near the Fair Office door where you may leave completed Entry Forms, after office hours.
BCYF Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
Exhibit Release Times! Rabbits, Dairy and Market Animals only will be Saturday at 11:30 p.m.
All other Livestock – Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. (may start lining up at 6:00 a.m.)
Rabbits and Poultry want all animals by 9:00 a.m. on Sunday!
Still Exhibits – Sunday 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.