We have a waiting list! If you need to just get an RV, Boat, etc out of your yard, we do offer outside space! It is not covered. The charge is $6.00 per foot! Call for more info! 269-473-4251
Welcome to the Winter Real Estate rental program
at the Berrien County Youth Fair!
For information on space for the 2023-2024 season, please call the fair office at 269-473-4251 with your information (or email email@example.com) and we will send you a contract (in Sept.) if there is availability or put you on a waiting list. You will then fill out the lease contract and mail it to the Berrien County Youth Fair, along with a check for $100 (per unit) to cover the deposit, by the due date listed on the lease. By sending in a deposit for each unit, you are guaranteed a space – the balance will be due when you bring your unit in and it is measured. No confirmation of space will be sent to you. No refund of deposit if cancel. We do have outdoor space available if you would like, this is not a covered space. It is $6.00 per foot.
9:00 am to Noon
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Rental rates will be $12.00 per foot for the season. ALL units will be measured upon arrival from the furthest front point to the furthest back point. The remainder is due, minus the $100 deposit at that time. (Example: Boat measures 22 ft., Paid $100, you will owe $164.00)
- Units over 9 ft. in width (such as oversized boats) will be charged $14 per foot. They will be measured upon arrival. The remainder will then be due at this time.
- Rates are based on a five (5) month season
- When bringing units in, use Gate 2 off of Old US 31
- Starting fluids of any kind are prohibited in ALL Fair buildings
- Batteries MUST be left in the unit and may be disconnected (Motorhomes & Cars)
- Must have operational tongue jacks (where applicable). NO EXCEPTIONS!
(Examples: boat trailers, jet ski trailers, pop-up campers, etc.)
- Insurance on all units will be the sole responsibility of the lessee.
- Notices will be sent after the first of March reminding you of the “out” date.
- License plates must stay with the unit
We hope this schedule will work out for you.
BERRIEN COUNTY YOUTH FAIR
Call (269) 473-4251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to have a contract sent to you.