Welcome to the Winter Real Estate rental program
at the Berrien County Youth Fair!
For information on space for the 2020-2021 season, please call the fair office at 269-473-4251 with your information and we will send you a contract (in Sept.) if there is availability or put you on a waiting list. You will then fill out the lease contract and mail it to the Berrien County Youth Fair, along with a check for $100 (per unit) to cover the deposit, by the due date listed on the lease. By sending in a deposit for each unit, you are guaranteed a space – the balance will be due when you bring your unit in and it is measured. No confirmation of space will be sent to you. No refund of deposit if cancel.
9:00 am to Noon
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Rental rates will be $10.00 per foot for the season. ALL units will be measured upon arrival from the furthest front point to the furthest back point. The remainder is due, minus the $100 deposit at that time. (Example: Boat measures 22 ft., Paid $100, you will owe $120)
- Units over 9 ft. in width (such as oversized boats) will be charged $12 per foot. They will be measured upon arrival. The remainder will then be due at this time.
- Rates are based on a five (5) month season
- When bringing units in, use Gate 2 off of Old US 31
- Starting fluids of any kind are prohibited in ALL Fair buildings
- Batteries MUST be left in the unit and may be disconnected (Motorhomes & Cars)
- Must have operational tongue jacks (where applicable). NO EXCEPTIONS!
(Examples: boat trailers, jet ski trailers, pop-up campers, etc.)
- Insurance on all units will be the sole responsibility of the lessee.
- Notices will be sent after the first of March reminding you of the “out” date.
- License plates must stay with the unit
We hope this schedule will work out for you.
BERRIEN COUNTY YOUTH FAIR
Call (269) 473-4251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to have a contract sent to you.