“OUT” Day for the 2020 Winter Real Estate program is Saturday, March 28th, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Reminder: If someone besides who is on the contract is picking up your unit, please call the office and give us that persons name.
Welcome to the Winter Real Estate rental program
at the Berrien County Youth Fair!
For information on space for the 2020-2021 season, please call the fair office at 269-473-4251 with your information and we will send you a contract (in Sept.) if there is availability or put you on a waiting list. You will then fill out the lease contract and mail it to the Berrien County Youth Fair, along with a check for $100 (per unit) to cover the deposit, by the due date listed on the lease. By sending in a deposit for each unit, you are guaranteed a space. No confirmation of space will be sent to you. No refund of deposit if cancel.
9:00 am to Noon
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
IF you think you might need to get your unit out early, please write “Early Out” and the expected date (must be a weekday between 9 am – 4 pm) on the top of your lease agreement AND ask for an early out tag when you bring your unit in. We will try and place the unit near a door to keep your expenses to a minimum for taking it out early. Please refer to rule #3 on the back of the winter real estate rental lease for more information.
- Rental rates will be $10.00 per foot for the season. ALL units will be measured upon arrival from the furthest front point to the furthest back point.
- Units over 9 ft. in width (such as oversized boats) will be charged $12 per foot. They will be measured upon arrival.
- Rates are based on a five (5) month season
- When bringing units in, use Gate 2 off of Old US 31
- Starting fluids of any kind are prohibited in ALL Fair buildings
- Batteries MUST be left in the unit and may be disconnected (Motorhomes & Cars)
- Must have operational tongue jacks (where applicable). NO EXCEPTIONS!
(Examples: boat trailers, jet ski trailers, pop-up campers, etc.)
- Insurance on all units will be the sole responsibility of the lessee.
- Notices will be sent after the first of March reminding you of the “out” date and your balance due.
- License plates must stay with the unit
We hope this schedule will work out for you and that we will see you on one of the “In” dates.
BERRIEN COUNTY YOUTH FAIR
Call (269) 473-4251 or email email@example.com
to have a contract sent to you.