Berrien County 2020 Showcase – Where Youth Are Essential!
SHOW US YOUR BEST!!
Still Exhibit registration deadline is Aug. 1, 2020. Check each Department to see what you can register for! Each still exhibit department has come up with classes that you can enter. With the exception of Home Ec. Please only enter 1 class per category.
Days of showing will be posted as decisions are made!
Livestock information will be posted as decisions are made. Thank you for your patience!
Decide what you want to enter and proceed with on line.
Here’s what you need to know
- There is NO charge to the Exhibitor.
- Each Exhibitor must have their own individual online account in order to submit entries online. But families may enter under one user name and password, but then do entries separately.
- Accounts do not carry over from previous years.
- You will need to provide the username, email, and password you supplied at the time you created your account.
- If you have forgotten your username or password you will be able to request the information be emailed to you from the login screen.
- An email confirmation is sent to you after you have completed your entries. That is your “yellow” copy for entry day. Do not print entries from the on line site, font is too small, use your email or get copy from office.
- Write on the top right corner of that copy the last 4 numbers of your SS# with your last initial (EX: H4540) and your age.
- If you have a market animal that is housed at a different address, put it in comment line or email that address to email@example.com.
- If you have a dog, cat or Llama, download on entry site or email picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or put in drop box, but MUST be on or before deadline!
YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE CHECKOUT TAB WHEN YOU ARE ALL DONE AND HIT “SUBMIT” TO FINALIZE YOUR ENTRIES!!!!!
You will get a confirmation email if you completed it correctly, if you don’t get one, go back in!